Vice President of Marketing - Volunteer
- Job Category: Advertising/PR
- Salary: Volunteer Position
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Volunteer
- Company: SCORE Lancaster
SCORE Lancaster, an all-volunteer organization dedicated to mentoring business owners for the life of their businesses, is looking for a VP of Marketing.
This volunteer position is part of SCORE Lancaster’s Executive Committee and will be working with that group to guide the organization and support the efforts of its 65 Chapter volunteers.
The VP of Marketing is responsible for:
• building brand awareness.
• analysis of local “competitors" as well as SCORE clients.
• determining and communicating SCORE’s benefits to clients, partners, counselors, and sponsors through the use of social media and print media.
• raising awareness of SCORE and promoting our services.
• creating a set of metrics and methods to measure our Marketing success.
• supporting efforts of Fundraising committee through marketing channels.
• keeping our Facebook page, Website, Blogs and other social media up to date.
• proposing & managing the authorized marketing budget. (The budget in 2012 was ~$14K and going up next year.)
Our current VP of marketing, Dawn Mentzer, has built a talented marketing team of 4+ volunteers to execute the various marketing initiatives and manage tasks.
This position requires attendance at 2 monthly meetings from 9:30 to noon. The rest of the responsibilities can be accomplished outside of the normal work week.
By offering a means for honing your management & marketing skills and meeting influential members of the local community, this position presents a great opportunity for professional development.
2nd Floor Liberty Place
Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17603
E-mail Your Resume