Burning Bridge Antiques Market
3 Floors – 24,000 sq. ft.
Fine antiques – vintage and fine jewelry – industrial – retro & mid-century – primitives – architectural – lighting – furniture – glassware – collectibles – competitive prices.
- Over 200 dealers and consigners
- Plenty of free off-street parking for shopping convenience
- Convenient access for loading
- Gift cards available
- Climate Controlled
- Large, clean restrooms
- Experienced sales staff
- Warm & friendly atmosphere - Open everyday
- Now accepting quality antique consignments by appointment
Visit the most exciting and innovative Antiques Market in the area. Burning Bridge Antiques Market features hardwood floors, pressed tin ceilings, limestone walls, chestnut millwork and amazing windows!
Come experience for yourself why Burning Bridge Antiques Market is the talk of the Antiques world!
304 Walnut Street Columbia, PA 17512 717.684.7900
Monday - Wednesday 10-5
Thursday & Friday 10-8
Lancaster, Pa - 20 minutes
Harrisburg, PA - 30 minutes
Philadelphia, PA - 1.5 hours
Baltimore, Md - 1.5 hours
Washingtonton DC - 2.5 hours
New York City - 3 hours