Welcome to Martins Country Market
John F. Martin, founder of Martin's Country Market was originally a farmer by trade. In 1932, he began raising produce and poultry for resale at the 5th and Olney Market in Philadelphia. John decided to open his own butcher shop on his farm in Stevens, PA. After several years of custom butchering, he began to sell meat products at the newly opened Hollinger's Roadside Market. As business grew, John created a new company in 1961 with his four sons.
Eventually, the Martins decided to open their own retail establishment and in 1983 this became a reality at Lincoln Mall in Ephrata. Martin's Country Market enjoys continued success distributing its quality meat products in eight states.
Martin's provides a positive and friendly environment to both its customers and employees and will continue to upgrade and expand as the opportunties permit. In November 2012, Martin's completed a total store renovation. You won't believe the new look... we look like a brand new store, with the same quality products and service.
Service with a smile, quality products, wide selection, variety and a customer friendly environment are all found at Martins Country Market